Skip to content

Help me im new.

GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
Hello i only played BG2 when i was way younger so BD EE is my first play.

Im playing a multiplayer game, im using a Swas and my friend a fighter.

we only use 1 char each since we want NPC's to do the story and so.

we just got jaheria and his husband, but i rly dont like them in my party.

When should i ditch them to not miss any important quest(or nice side quests)?

thanks for the help ;)

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Most of the NPCs' quests are pretty minor (and many don't even have one), so I wouldn't worry about going out of your way to spend a bunch of time with all the NPCs. The exception would be the new NPCs (Dorn, Rasaad, Neera); their quests are a little more substantial. With regards specifically towards Jaheira/Khalid, I don't think they have any kind of distinct quest. They are on a mission to investigate the Nashkel Mines, something which you'll end up doing during the main storyline anyways. From what I remember the only difference is that they may have a line or two to contribute while you're doing the Nashkel bit.
  • GaNoNGaNoN Member Posts: 151
    TJ_Hooker said:

Most of the NPCs' quests are pretty minor (and many don't even have one), so I wouldn't worry about going out of your way to spend a bunch of time with all the NPCs. The exception would be the new NPCs (Dorn, Rasaad, Neera); their quests are a little more substantial. With regards specifically towards Jaheira/Khalid, I don't think they have any kind of distinct quest. They are on a mission to investigate the Nashkel Mines, something which you'll end up doing during the main storyline anyways. From what I remember the only difference is that they may have a line or two to contribute while you're doing the Nashkel bit.

Understood. ty.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    Jaheira has a quest when you get to Baldur's Gate but it's not too important, also they're both rather weak in their respective roles, so you'd be better off getting Ajantis and Branwen over those two. Also Jaheira is female :P