Skip to content

Summoned creatures limitation

CorsymyrCorsymyr Member Posts: 146
If you have a Familiar on your main character and you are standing in front of building that you can enter, when you enter the building the Familiar will follow you. If you are a Totemic Druid (or have summoning spells) and you have your summon active, and you move into the building the summon will not follow. My question is, does anyone know of an EFF, SPL (et cetera), that will allow the summons to follow you indoors? Seems doable, but I have yet to uncover the magic recipe.

This can be very frustrating when you sit in front of a door that you know will be a battle, and all your characters are prepping their spells, you then enter and your summons wait outside to kill any stragglers that may run out the door!

TIA

Comments

• LugeLuge Member Posts: 90
    This would be quite useful; right now summons remain on the map even after they have "expired", and vanish when the party re-enters the area later.

L.
  • CorsymyrCorsymyr Member Posts: 146
    It seems that the Familiar is actually treated as a party member via hard-coding. I have found ways of altering the Familiar into other creatures, but this limits it to the Protangonist only. If I can find the script that adds the Familiar to the party (invisible to the GUI), then I could apply that same feature to summons.

This still seems viable and doable ... more searching with NI and DLTCP.