Skip to content

Tweaks and UB Redundancies?

shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
Hoping for some tips from the experts here... :)

Assuming WeiDU and its associated mods are eventually adapted to the EE, the first two I'd want to install would be BG2 Tweaks and Unfinished Business. However, it seems to me that some components may be redundant given the various fixes and changes the EE already contains.

Can anyone confirm whether some or all of these components have already been implemented in the EE?

For the Tweaks: Weapon Animation Tweaks, Commoners Use Drab Colors, Force All Dialogue To Pause, Alter HP Triggers For NPC Wounded Dialogues, Reveal City Maps, Universal Clubs, Description Updates for Universal Clubs, Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party ..."

For Unfinished Business: Ice Island Level Two Restoration, The Mysterious Vial, Additional Elminster Encounter, Angelo Notices Shar-Teel, Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest, Branwen and Tranzig, Safana the Flirt, Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward, Place Entar Silvershield in His Home, Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    edited January 2013
    I'm almost positive none of these have been implemented. AFAIK, the only mod content incorporated are the improved art assets from 1PP.
    Post edited by TJ_Hooker on
  • agrisagris Member Posts: 581
    The additional Elminster encounter is included, isn't it? I think it was a vanilla bug that prevented it from triggering, and beamdog fixed it.
  • kheroskheros Member Posts: 13
    Safana now has Charm Person i think
    Kagain is still the same vanilla "I dont want to search anymore"
    Scar is normal, there is a Sashenstar Ruby Ring on the ogre mage and thats it.