Skip to content

Not for everybody! good-looking dorn

trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
i think i saw a request for good looking half-orc portraits somewhere.

here it is sexy-metro-whatever-calvin klein style dorn. it is still him, but a bit...different. not for everyone (most people love him the way he is), but i'm sure there are few misguided souls like me, who will find this pleasing. enjoy! :D

imageimage

(i've included original image above, so you don't have to go search for it, in case you fail to see any difference :) )

PantalionAldericBelgarathMTHAristilliusAlexMFina92

Comments

• trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    @Pantalion yeah, i know it may be a bit much from roleplaying perspective.

i kind of justify this with dorn's high charisma ( i know charisma refers to personality, not the looks so much) and few reference in game to him being attractive or good looking. so this here would be my interpretation of "attractive half orc" in human terms. :)

and i'm aware most people would find this a downgrade from canon. perhaps someone would want to use it for half-orc bhaalspawn, despite still being obvious it it dorn's portrait? i don't know.
    i did this for my gameplay, but i hope at least one person will find this an improvement and use it :)
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    I thought he was sexier before. Sorry. I would like the concept, but yeah. I already thought he was sexy and handsome.
    Sophia
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Maybe he's born with it. (Maybe he made a pact with a demon.)
    trinitElectricMonkAHF
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    I just want to say though, despite how I seem to constantly disagree with your choice of nitpicking on portraits, your edits are always of great quality. Good job.
    trinit
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We all want three things:

Clear skin.
    Clear skin.
    AND
    Power.

Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash. The number one peasant-stomping acne wash.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Gillette: Rancour. Now with double edged blade technology
    ElectricMonkQuartzEudaemonium
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    Dorn Beiber?
    KilivitzSCARY_WIZARD
  • tomty89tomty89 Member Posts: 47
    edited January 2013
    I think it's more like a vampire version of Dorn. IMHO half-orcs shouldn't be metro. They should remain WILD, especially in order to be sexy.

But I do think the original looks a bit old. It's good to see him look younger.
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    Pantalion said:

Access to copious amounts of hair gel.

Abyssal hair gel.

Hadn't thought of that.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    There shall be even more gel than you hoped.
    Schneidend