Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Priestess of Umberlee dissapear in Water Queen Temple

kheroskheros Member Posts: 13
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
So I was in chapter 5 doing the Varci quest, asked to talk to Tenya and get the item needed to complete said quest. Everything worked fine.

Later I go and get myself poisoned by Marek and Lothander, and continue with that quest untill I need to enter the Water Queen temple again...

There is no Priestess of Umberlee with any dialogue options! Every priestess just tell me off and thus I cannot get Jalantha Mistmyr to appear.

Luckily I could use the console to spawn the priestess, but its still a bug that she goes away after one asks for Tenya.

Post edited by Jalily on

Comments