Skip to content

Rasaad's quest doesn't seem to be starting *small spoilers*

contowncontown Member Posts: 84
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
So after recruiting him I had a couple talks with him. Then later, I finally got into BG and we got attacked by a few monks, the same guys that attacked him and his brother before. He said we had to stop them, but it ended there and I didn't get a quest or anything, and he hasn't spoken up since. Not sure what's wrong. He's been silent for a long time.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• DinsdalePiranhaDinsdalePiranha Member Posts: 419
    did you read the scroll from one of the attacking monks at the docks? because that's how you continue his quest.
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    I checked their bodies after the fight and none of them dropped anything... Is there some console command I can use to fix this?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    If you want to read the note, it's
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("RSNOTE1")
    But it's not necessary to continue.
    Go the second floor of the Blade and Stars inn and talk to Sorrem.

I checked that the note does drop from one of the monks. They don't drop anything else, so most likely you just missed it in the dark.
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    So that worked, thanks, went into the B&S. But after clearing it out the mountains aren't appearing on the map.... What do I do?
    Did you pick up the note Sorrem was carrying?
  • eriolukerioluk Member Posts: 1
    Hi, sorry to bump this. But I picked up the note but Sorrem is not where he should be.

Does anyone know the Console command to spawn him or to otherwise advance the quest?
    Rasaad has to be alive and in your party, but if he is and Sorrem's still not there, try C:CreateCreature("rssorrem").
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    And if you are playing on iPad and can't toggle the Console, just EDIT the save.