Skip to content

Characters don't fight .

zainreddingzainredding Posts: 2
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
I am in the cellar still in candlekeep and fighting the waves of illusory monsters but my characters don't fight. I tell my main character to attack and he just stands there. I click on the mob to attack it and he starts to swing but then stops and there is no attack text in the window. I have all of the options turned on. I have the AI turned on. The other characters attack most of the time but not always. Once you get them started they will keep swinging but not my guy. He takes one swing and stops. Also if I click on the ground to have him walk some place he will take 2 steps and then stop. This is only in combat. I have played and beaten BG1 and 2 so I am familiar with the game and this is just annoying. It's broken, now what?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
    You must be playing an older patch version, as this was fixed in patch v.2012.
  • I just bought it today on steam.
  • swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297
    edited January 2013
    The version Atari put on Steam was unfortunately not 2012. However, Beamdog has helped Atari to get it to Steam today, so it should just be a matter of little time before the game is up to date there as well.
    Post edited by swnmcmlxi on