Skip to content

Commoners are blocking the entrance door to the Nashkell Inn

KoraxKorax Member Posts: 20
After return of the mines and kill to Nimbul, some commoners are blocking the entrance door to the Naskell Inn. They may hinder access to the inn, especially when there are more than one.

Comments

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    edited January 2013
    I think this is a small example of a bigger problem in BG:EE. NPC's get in the way of players pathing. I've brought up before the poor BG:EE path-finding when NPC's are in the way.

Player characters/party members "shuffle" past eachother to get where they want to go. The shuffling of characters should be allowed of enemies/non-party members as well. I think it would solve a lot of pathing issues in this game.
  • saffon69saffon69 Member Posts: 58
    Muuuhhhaahhhhhh kill them all.....
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I honestly just ctrl+y them in situations like these.
  • KoraxKorax Member Posts: 20
    Yes, I would have done if I were not a lawful good paladin :D

You're right, bigdogchris, and the NPCs should also change their direction instead of getting stuck.
  • swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297
    To me, using ctrl+y in a situation like this is just something I do as a player to a set of computer generated pixels to resolve a technical issue. Your party doesn't get xp; it doesn't lose reputation. It's not an in-game issue.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    edited January 2013
    Shouldn't they resume their position after you rest? Yeah, i know you cannot rest in this area.
  • KoraxKorax Member Posts: 20
    Yes, they do. But I have had to leave the area, rest and come back again.