Skip to content

are you guys able to sort through our posts?

soulsniper99soulsniper99 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2012 in Site Resources
I am just wondering if all the feature requests we make are getting the attention they deserve. It would be cool if there was some sort of notification that we could receive, if a staff member from overhaul or atari had read or noted the stuff we suggested and or read our post. (I don't mean moderators but an actual developer or a PR person on the team) It would just make us feel warm and fuzzy :)

Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited July 2012
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/1153/outcome-of-the-feature-requests/p1

aslo Trent Oster and Phillip Daigle occasionally reply to threads, when it is relevant.
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    Well, there are currently 383 discussions in Feature Requests, which is quite a bit of stuff to go through and respond to individually. The Overhaul guys make comments on the forum pretty frequently if they feel that something merits a comment. My understanding is that a very strong majority of feature requests won't be implemented, and so going out of their way to find the few that they had already planned on including or possibly even do decide to implement seems like time that could be better spent working on the game, given its imminent release date. So, just my opinion, but this doesn't really seem necessary to me.
    mch202soulsniper99
  • soulsniper99soulsniper99 Member Posts: 5
    @mch 202 thx for the link ;)

@jaysl659
    some requests are obnoxious and others make you want to do this

but for the minority that might be implemented, and I am not suggesting any of mine will per se but for the minority that got acknowledge some sort of badge or indication would be interesting so that we as enthusiasts can follow from posts, what improvements to expect (smaller things that wont be mentioned in advertisements)...