Skip to content

Is my equipment gone?

I am nearing the end game. My mage died during one of three battles. I neglected to pick up the equipment after it was over. I proceeded on until preparing for end game and noticing she did not have as many spell slots as previous. That's when I checked and noticed the missing equipment.

I went back to all three spots, however her stuff is not in any of them. Neither is the stuff off dead bodies I neglected to pick up, such as basic swords and armour.

Am I screwed for equipment?

Comments

• MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Pretty much. Items left on the ground disappear after a while.

If you remember what your mage had equipped, you can always cheat the items back in using either the CLUA console or Shadowkeeper. Or take a short trip to High Hedge or Ulgoth's Beard and trick your mage out with new gear. But there's no way to get back the lost items, sorry.
  • ArkangilArkangil Member Posts: 5
    I am playing on the iPad, so I don't think I can cheat my way back. Rats, right at end game I really don't want to take a few hour detour to go through another module. I guess I have to, or try to do it without armour.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Hm, the iPad version doesn't have the cheat console? I didn't know that.

Well, mages aren't nearly as reliant on armor as other classes. And I found Neera to be useful as a buff-bot and almost nothing else in the final encounter anyway. If all that's left for you to do is take on the final boss, I see no reason why you can't go ahead and do just that. Just take a little bit of extra care to make sure someone in plate is standing between her and enemy's swords =P
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Seems pretty risky to just send in your mage naked into the last battle. Should have picked up those items. Equip and buff your character as best as you can and go for it!