Skip to content

civilization 5 faerun scenario

ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
edited February 2013 in Off-Topic
i thought i would bring this mod to the attention of any of you civ players. the mods just came out with a gods and kings update if you have it, and i found the original vanilla mod very good. about to try the new one. well, off to take over the world as sarevok, starting with amn :)

Comments

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    My roommate played it for a while. It was fun, but the lack of progress (there's no 'ages' to go through, technology is stunted very quickly) means it drags on at some point.
    The amount of Faerûn units (Rashemi berserkers, Red Wizards, etc) are impressive though!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Drugar said:

My roommate played it for a while. It was fun, but the lack of progress (there's no 'ages' to go through, technology is stunted very quickly) means it drags on at some point.
    The amount of Faerûn units (Rashemi berserkers, Red Wizards, etc) are impressive though!

There is a lack of new technology at a point, but at least they come slower than actual civilization it seems. But yes, u will likely get all technologies a much before winning. I like the addition of hero's in the new version, but I forgot that Amn always wants to kill BG and didn't create a capable defense :(
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    It's that damn iron crisis that caused those tensions!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Drugar said:

It's that damn iron crisis that caused those tensions!

That is what I roleplay, but it seems to happen because beregost is too close to athkatla and the ai gets mad