Skip to content

Favorite member of the Five

2»

Comments

• XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    I hope the woman playing Sendai isn't in these forums, she's being crusified lmao
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Xavioria said:

I hope the woman playing Sendai isn't in these forums, she's being crusified lmao

I 've always enjoyed Sendai's voice - it sounds like a Drow, but in English.
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    DJKajuru said:

Xavioria said:

How do you know what drow sound like? :P
    Coutelier said:

DJKajuru said:

Xavioria said:

How do you know what drow sound like? :P
    Her accent is a lot like Viconia's , always ending up phrases either loud or very softly, as if she were constantly intimidating people.
  • gesellegeselle Member Posts: 325
    Why the hell, should Drow pronounce their words as we do? It sounds strange, unfamiliar I give you that. But you wouldn't mock people for their french accent either.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    @Rhyme
    All you have to do here is post the video's URL instead of its HTML embed code. You can set the time the video starts by putting "&t=XmYs" at the end of the URL, where x=minutes and y=seconds.

And that's EXACTLY the scene I was talking about! Its infuriating!

"Forgive me mistress! A-an intruder has entered our underground complex and the sentries have not yet reported back!!!1"

"Sniveling maggot... >_> I cannot waste my time with such petty annoyances. :| Set the slaves in the north tunnels and release my pets into the south. That should put an end to this intruDUH. (accent fail)"

(quivering) "Yes, mistress Sendai.... It shall be as you command."

Reading the text makes it seem she's supposed to be angry but the voice actor makes it seem like she doesn't even care that CHARNAME and co. are there to rock faces.
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    Tito.

I know that Jermaine and obviously Michael got all the attention, but Tito was my favorite.
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    geselle said:

Why the hell, should Drow pronounce their words as we do? It sounds strange, unfamiliar I give you that. But you wouldn't mock people for their french accent either.

French people mock themselves when speaking English with their French accent, so, why not ?
    Edwin said:

Tito.

I know that Jermaine and obviously Michael got all the attention, but Tito was my favorite.

It took me three days to get that hahahah
  • gesellegeselle Member Posts: 325

French people mock themselves when speaking English with their French accent, so, why not ?

Damn it I knew French were the wrong example....

• DinoDinDinoDin Member Posts: 1,573
    i vote gromnir
  • redlineredline Member Posts: 296
    Yaga Shura, definitely. His personality may seem a bit bland (but honestly, with the amount of lines each of them had, the same is true for the rest of the Five as well), but the fight against him (with Ascension) was hands-down the most fun for me. After mowing down an entire army's worth of soldiers and giants, he finally shows up and calls us out, and it's the closest thing to a foe-tossing charge that we get in the series.

Plus, you know, he set his own heart on fire. That's metal.

• LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Bald guy, obviously.

Whenever you see someone bald in BG, they're awesome. (See; Minsc)
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    DinoDin said:

i vote gromnir

Gromnir is awesome. Very insightful. Too bad that he had to be killed. Melissan d*mn you. :)

Bald guy, obviously.

Whenever you see someone bald in BG, they're awesome. (See; Minsc)

As far as we can tell, Sarevok and Irenicus are both bald =D
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    edited February 2013
    "My magic will CRUSH you!"