Skip to content

Ideal

I have wanted to buy this since the day i heard about it, i'm a huge fan of baldurs gate and would love to play this.
unfortunately i cant.
i cannot use paypal without a credit card and i just dont have one. and cannot go get one either.
I really hope a new payment option will be Ideal, this is a payment option that uses bank transfer.
if this option isnt implemented, i will never be able to buy BGEE. alot of my friends have the same problem.

I'm terrible sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad, i'm very bad with that.

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I'm confused - I have PayPal set to directly withdraw from my checking account. Anyway, most checking accounts have Visa Check Cards - it's a way to have a card that acts like credit, but isn't.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @esengeas - Also, look: http://store.steampowered.com/app/228280/ means that it is on Steam. I'm not sure what options you have to buy from them.
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    edited February 2013
    You can make PayPal account, send money on that account and then buy BG:EE through PayPal.
    I did that and I don't have credit card. I didn't have ANY card at the time, when I've made the account there.
  • esengeasesengeas Member Posts: 23
    Paypal doesnt have that option for all country's mine only accepts credit cards
  • esengeasesengeas Member Posts: 23
    solved bought i via steam likereedmilfam suggested.