Skip to content

[Feature Request] Stash/Storage Area

A stash/storage/bank area in Baldur's Gate I, similar to a stronghold in Baldur's Gate II. It can be a new area, not on the original map, that's fine, just a place to store extra gear. If possible, it'd be nice for one of those stash/storage areas to be cross-character.

I'm a packrat, I hate to drop or get rid of things, and as the world expands, or we start modding it, it'd just be really nice to have. Also, I like to play in groups or multiplayer, if I do a non-campaign game, where we play together, it'd be nice to be able to trade loot back and forth that we saved/stored for each other.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    Pick a barrel in Beregost.

(I'm using a barrel on the north side of the Baldur's Gate entry gate.)
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    edited February 2013
    I like to use the suite at the Jovial Juggler, provides two desks. After the Gate is unlocked I use Helm and Cloak Suite to store things.

Just watch out for the fireball trap when you loot the painting ;)
  • codencrazycodencrazy Member Posts: 11
    True, but none of those are...cross-game, or cross-character.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    To be honest, I've never felt the need to transfer loot between games. Any item that would be worth transferring would be powerful enough that giving it to your party earlier than they could normally get it, or allowing them to get multiple copies of it, would just seem like cheating, in which case I'd rather just console it in.