Skip to content

Commercial Use Permissions - Cannot find a Press contact

GeeksOnVHSGeeksOnVHS Member Posts: 2
edited February 2013 in Site Resources
Please let me know if this is in the wrong section:

Hello, we are a small multimedia company currently running from youtube.com/users/GeeksOnVHS. We have released a few videos regarding this new edition of Baldur's Gate, and have a few more created that are pending publication. However, we require approval to use the game visually for any commercial purpose.

Is anyone familiar with this game's Press contact email? I have opened a ticket with the publisher, Atari, in hopes of getting in touch with their Press team (because I also couldn't find a press contact for them...), but if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe I should attempt to contact Overhaul Games, since they are the developer. I am not sure who owns the current commercial rights, possibly the distributor Beamdog, the publisher Atari & the developer Overhaul Games.

Thanks in advance, and have a great day.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Send a message to support@beamdog.com. I'll make sure it gets forwarded to the right person.
  • GeeksOnVHSGeeksOnVHS Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    Thank you very much! Consider it sent.
  • GeeksOnVHSGeeksOnVHS Member Posts: 2
    I received a response from the team at Beamdog after submitting a ticket on a support page I was redirected to by Atari. Thanks for your help, Aosaw!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Glad I could help! Let us know how it goes.