Skip to content

[MOD] Convinient Ammunition

2»

Comments

• SedSed Member Posts: 790
    You have missed one little detail for the Quiver. It can't be used by Shamans, which it should :)
    Haven't checked the other items, but make sure you add the Shaman class since they can use bows and slings.
    @Freche Are you still around to update the mod? :)
    I'm playing the latest open beta, and the descriptions became all wonky in that version. Re-installed and everything but something isn't right :)
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    Hi,
    I am planning to manually install many mods for a BGEE V2.3+SoD (with the Big World Fixpack), and as i remenber how it was annoying to always survey the supply of normal arrows, i am thinking of using Convinient Ammunition.

Few components of Tweak Anthology (for example Exotic Items Pack) seem to offer similar items compared to the ones brougth by Convinient Ammunition. is it useful to have them both installed or should i stick to the items from Tweak Anthology ?

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    @Mordekaie

I haven't tried this particular mod, but I have tried the Tweaks mod. Important to note is that the Tweaks mod only creates a single copy for each ammo. If you want to use multiple bows or multiple slings, it could be handy to install both and get multiple quivers?
  • pietpiet Member Posts: 5

Does anyone have this mod for me? I looked on the internet but can't find anything and Spellhold Studios is down
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    SHS has been down for a while. A lot of their mods are mirrored on github ... but as far as I can tell, not this one.
  • SE4NSE4N Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2023
    piet wrote: »
    Does anyone have this mod for me? I looked on the internet but can't find anything and Spellhold Studios is down

I have it saved, here's a download link.

Edit: Should have mentioned this is the one for BG1/BG:EE only. I didn't save the one for BG2:EE.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15XtMIwzsUbkf_4XZIevgUC82uNLvrW5R/view?usp=share_link