Skip to content

Crash in Black Pits due to polymorph self (I think)

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
So got a crash in Black Pits which was peculiar just to the general stability that I experience there.

Sequence was such:
Single player game
"Protagonist" is sorcerer for "Find Familiar"
Polymorph self scroll
Change to sword spider
Die
Complete challenge
Get res'd to 1 HP by Baeloth
Speak to Baeloth
Crash

Maybe not reproducable but my money is on some issue with polymorph self and possibly using it on the protagonist as well, something to keep in mind anyway.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    If you're on PC, grab the .dmp file from Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\crash and e-mail it to support@beamdog.com along with your post.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Jalily said:

If you're on PC

Nope.
    I think I found another bug. I put some skull traps in the center thinking they'd hit the next round monsters but I think Baeloth set them off and now the UI isn't loading so I'm staring at my characters in the bar/merchant area unable to interact with them.
    Not sure if it's a bug or not but "The Victor" caused the fission slime in black pits to split rather than die even though the damage came up in yellow (fire damage?) text.

I suppose if the jet of orange wasn't actually fire (golden shower damage?) then that's okay but it certainly seems like it should fit the fire damage bill.