Skip to content

Your Baldurs Gate Character

willmcclure72willmcclure72 Member Posts: 16
Just a place to typed the characteristics of your character?

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Stats:
Strength: 18
Dex: 9
Cons: 18
Wis: 10
Int: 4
Chirisma: 20

Comments

• ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    edited July 2012
    Race:Human.
    Class:Fighter/Thief.
    Stats:
    Strenght:17
    Dex:17
    Cons:16
    Int:13
    Wis:14
    Charisma:14
    Alignment:Chaotic Good.
  • odeeodee Member Posts: 87
    Mage/fighter
    half elf
    Str 17
    Dex 15
    Cons 13
    Int 16
    Wis 11
    Chr 10

Lawfull good
  • odeeodee Member Posts: 87
    My best
    Half elf
    Mage / fighter
    Chaotic neutral

Str , Dex,con,int,wis,chr - 25

Heh heh , that's when I found out export char . And multiplay with all six stat tomes in inventory . Not very often tho .. Too powerfull even at low lvl .

Just a place to typed the characteristics of your character?

Dex: 9
    Int: 4

LOL! Your paladin is a retard and misses alot.:D

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    If I had to make myself as a character, I'd probably be :

Chaotic Neutral, Barbarian

Str - 18/12
    Dex - 11
    Con - 16
    Int - 13
    Wis - 14
    Cha - 8

This should fit me well. I am very strong and sturdy, I am not very reactive but can get quite fast, I know things that ordinary people don't, sometimes I am really get boring with wisdom and I am below the average look (sadly). I tried to be objective :P

My best rolled character was in fact a bard though :

Str - 18
    Dex - 18
    Con - 16
    Int - 18
    Wis 10
    Cha - 18

Don't ask - I rerolled just twice. Third roll was this one.
  • WinthalWinthal Member Posts: 366

Probably one of the best "natural" rolls I've made, and it wasn't after a gazillion rerolls either, was lucky and got it fairly quick. He is basically a fighter/thief dual class, went for the fallen ranger for flavor reasons.. I really wanted to play an evil ranger, but since it's 2:nd ED I had to get creative ;) The name is (of course) a little homage to the cancelled BG3 project.
    Winthal said:

Probably one of the best "natural" rolls I've made, and it wasn't after a gazillion rerolls either, was lucky and got it fairly quick. He is basically a fighter/thief dual class, went for the fallen ranger for flavor reasons.. I really wanted to play an evil ranger, but since it's 2:nd ED I had to get creative ;) The name is (of course) a little homage to the cancelled BG3 project.

Very lucky dude!O_O

• The_ZealotThe_Zealot Member Posts: 43
    WOW that's an awesome roll!
  • paulsifer42paulsifer42 Member Posts: 267
    An incredible role!
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @Winthal
    One helluva roll, that's for sure. I mean, I've seen as high as 100, but that's not just a 96, it also has an innate SUPER strength (18/92 is formidable)
    edited July 2012
    This was for my Ironman playthrough, kinda fitting to get these stats when they were needed the most :)

I like how stats feel more valuable in BG1, you're basically stuck with your basic roll for the better part of the game. Sure there are tomes, and the gloves of ogre strength, but they're fairly late game items. In BG2 you can buy a belt of 19 str right out the gate as soon as you have the money, meaning you could technically start a warrior with no investment in str and still do well.
  • lockmundlockmund Member Posts: 354
    I once rolled a total of 101 on a human thief. Alas I only made her to test something. Never been close to that again.
  • Dragonfolk2000Dragonfolk2000 Member Posts: 379
    My very first character was in BG2. I made a human fighter and cleared the game with him. I wasn't exactly aware of what sex was at the time and accidentally slept with Viconia. It wasn't until after she acted all angry at me the following morning that I realized what I did.
    My weapon of choice was the flail of ages.
  • jones0901jones0901 Member Posts: 51
    how did you dual class from ranger? i though cleric was the only possible dual for rangers. was this done with the save game editor? ive always wanted to dual a ranger to mage or thief
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited July 2012

Winthal said:

Very lucky dude!O_O

Best I ever got was 97 for a Ranger/Cleric Multiclass. I also got a 96 for a pure elf ranger (planned on making him an archer in BG2). I think either way though their strength sucked compared to your character.
  • DMZDMZ Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2012
    This is a fully natural roll I made for a recent character. I always set a limit for maximum five rerolls, this got out on the second one. I guess I am powerplaying it a little, but my guy isn't stupid or really ugly :P Which reminds me, first run ever was also with a guy with 18/00 strength, and also an elf.

jones0901 said:

how did you dual class from ranger? i though cleric was the only possible dual for rangers. was this done with the save game editor? ive always wanted to dual a ranger to mage or thief

@jones0901 Nope this is 100% legit, what happens in BG1 when you "fall" as a ranger or paladin is you actually become a regular fighter - just with a different name, and you gain all benefits of being a pure fighter like say the weapon proficiencies going all the way up to 5 stars and all dual class possibilities. Of course you immediately loose all abilities from your original class, that's why I dualed to thief, to still have things like hide in shadows and to wear the shadow armor to get that badass evil ranger look;) I think I did retain my charm animal abilities somehow btw... though those *should* technically have been removed when I fell :S