Skip to content

Multiplayer issues

Well we finally got around to playing it! (My wife and I) And it felt like home.

So keep in mind this is all multiplayer based.

3 things came forward though:

Regular times when we went to load a save (after some failed lock pick attempt) I would find the "Permission screen" where you assign characters where all characters would be owned by her and I could not correct the permissions. When she connected she just got an empty screen with no way to select anything.

No biggie, a quick restart of the game fixes everything and at the speed it restarts, it is a casual issue to us.

Secondly: I got a lot of graphical glitches where the interface would just flash like crazy and going into one of the menus seemed to fix the problem, yet again: no biggie.

As a last note: I do not know if this is intended but the guy in Candlekeep that is supposed to give you the scroll for Firebeardbreaththingthing quest, does not give it and we had to pickpocket it on 2 seperate occasions. Maybe we are missing something but wondering why he doesn't hand it out.

Comments

• AvengerLynxAvengerLynx Member Posts: 24
    Noredor said:

I do not know if this is intended but the guy in Candlekeep that is supposed to give you the scroll for Firebeardbreaththingthing quest, does not give it and we had to pickpocket it on 2 seperate occasions. Maybe we are missing something but wondering why he doesn't hand it out.

I found this happened to me too. I believe it's a bug.

I know I have asked this in another thread, but did you need to open ports and such to get your two machines to connect (presuming they're on the same network)? If so, could you please enlighten me on how you did it, because my attempts today have been unsuccessful?
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    @Noredor - all three of these are known issues in the tracker and that hopefully they will be fixed in a future update.