Skip to content

Parda Appears Immediately in House After Killing Skank the Assassin

Post v1.0.2014 patch, when I kill Shank in the Candlekeep prologue, Parda appears *in* the house right away, rather then waiting for me to come outside. She walks right up to me and asks what happened... even though she's appearing next to where I just killed the guy.

Intended behavior
----------------
She shouldn't appear inside the home, but rather she should approach me when I go outside (like she did before).

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    This shouldn't be able to happen in singleplayer as Parda is only created once you leave the house. Unless you are playing mutliplayer and someone was outside the house when you kill Shank?
  • Sese79Sese79 Member Posts: 478
    I had this bug before 2014 too. I think this happens because the NPCs are able to transition between Areas. Parda is created outside and then the NPC walks in. I had this bug with the other assassin too in Candlekeep.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    @Sese79 Was this a mulitplayer game?
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    edited February 2013
    @Balquo

I've never played Multi-Player so it may indeed be an issue - occurred in a single player game
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    i had the same happen in the same place
    Mac single player
  • Sese79Sese79 Member Posts: 478
    Both.

I didn't thought that this shouldn't happen, I played this game a while back, so I didn't reported it. And I don' think that this is a major bug now.