Skip to content

[Request] Slight Reputation Change

SeveronSeveron Member Posts: 214
Not sure if this is moddable but is it possible to change the maximum reputation change?
I'm thinking that if you have either a drow, duregar, blackguard or other generally hated class, races, that you're reputation maximum should decrease.
I mean you lose 2 reputation when you recruit Dorn, Viconia and/or Baeloth to simulate the fact that they're outcasts, but a quick trip to the temple and everyones ok with you again.

If you had a party of outcasts, people might be a bit wary of you.

Would really like to play a group of outcasts consisting of myself as a Drow Fighter/Thief, Viconia, Dorn, Bealoth and hopefully a new NPC. A female duregar Cleric/Thief perhaps.. :P

Comments

• mars0124mars0124 Member Posts: 180
    The validity of this request hinges on a question to me, which I can't answer as I've only read three of the Drizzt books.

Do Surface Dwellers trust him, knowing who he is and what he stands for? Or is he untrusted because of his race? If they trust him in the books, leave rep as is. If they don't then I agree with this request.
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    mars0124 said:

The validity of this request hinges on a question to me, which I can't answer as I've only read three of the Drizzt books.

Do Surface Dwellers trust him, knowing who he is and what he stands for? Or is he untrusted because of his race? If they trust him in the books, leave rep as is. If they don't then I agree with this request.

Usualy, when people see a drow, they first kill it, then ask questions.
    So being Drizzt doesn't help, I'm afraid :)
  • SeveronSeveron Member Posts: 214
    I think Drizzt is an exception to the rule.
  • mars0124mars0124 Member Posts: 180
    BG being a Forgotten Realms game follows FR rules. Has anyone read some of the Drizzt Salvatore books? Only YOU can settle this with facts.