Skip to content

DSotSC Voice Auditions

CuChoinneachCuChoinneach Member Posts: 105
edited February 2013 in General Modding
I am holding auditions for voices for Jenna and Morik. If you are interested please send me a Message and I will give you specific info for what I am looking for.

revaar

Comments

• CuChoinneachCuChoinneach Member Posts: 105
    I have had only one person send in a sample. I still would like more and I really need a female. Anyone interested?
  • DarksheerDarksheer Member Posts: 84
    Vihane means "angry" and Juoda is "to drink" in finnish by the way. Not participating on voice auditions but just wanted to share this little fact. :) I hope you get great voices for the characters.
  • RythgarRythgar Member Posts: 101
    I'll give it shot. PM me.
  • GriegGrieg Member Posts: 507
    Those recorded voices should be optional during the installation of the mod.
    Why?
    Grieg said:

Why is that?

• Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    I could give it a try @CuChoinneach, although I am certainly not a voice actress of any kind.. But since you need girl voices.. why not? :)
  • PaheejPaheej Member Posts: 126
    Grieg said:

Some mods of notorious for poor voiceover.

Yasraena (http://mods.chosenofmystra.net/yasraena/) for instance - has terrible voiceover. I mean its not a generally good mod either. But it's voiceover does it no favors.
    Grieg
    I will makes sure that the voice set are good quality. Nothing but the best for DSotSC ;)
    Fina92RythgarDarksheerGrieg