Skip to content

DSotSC Voice Auditions

I am holding auditions for voices for Jenna and Morik. If you are interested please send me a Message and I will give you specific info for what I am looking for.

IkMarcGodKaiserHellDiscoCatajwzDarksheerQuartz

Comments

• IkMarcIkMarc Member Posts: 552
    Some more info would be helpful? Like what is DSotSC? Great job by the way.

I personally sound like a hobgoblin, so I won't be of any help ;)
  • CuChoinneachCuChoinneach Member Posts: 105
    edited February 2013
    DSotSC was the first ever unofficial add-on/mod for Baldur's Gate. It had new quests and new NPCs. It was first released in 2001. We are in the process of updating it for BGEE. Look up Dark Side of the Sword Coast.
    IkMarc
  • IkMarcIkMarc Member Posts: 552
    Ok sounds great, keep up the good work!
    I have a had a few inquire about Morik, and ladies out there want to try for Jenna?
    I have had only one person send in a sample. I still would like more and I really need a female. Anyone interested?
  • DraconisPrimeDraconisPrime Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2013
    @CuChoinneach I'm certainly interested, though I'm not sure my voice would fit for Morik. Could you give me more information on the characters? Also, what's required in a sample? Are there lines for me to read, or should I just send in my voice? Information about the other characters would be helpful too, I'll see if I can get one of my female friends to audition for Jenna.
    Post edited by DraconisPrime on
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    edited March 2013
    I'll do a female orc, dwarf or swordfish.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Pick somebody excellent for Juoda, because I'm excited that she's a half-orc that was not intentionally made ugly as hell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RhymeRhyme Member Posts: 190
    Not allowed to do non-union work. Alas.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    @Bhaaldog
    I thought you're a she?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    IllustairQuartz
  • Jared4242Jared4242 Member Posts: 130
    Does this "Morik" have any relations with "Morik the Rogue" from RA Savlatore's Drizzt Series?
    Nope... but, I could have been "inspired" to use the name for the NPC back in 1998, but he is nothing like "Morik the Rogue".
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    I'd be willing to try out.
  • DraconisPrimeDraconisPrime Member Posts: 26
    I have some experience with audio editing and am willing to lend a hand free of charge if you guys need the help.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    *Glances at Morik*

Yeah, nope. I'm a tenor I'm not going to do a buff bald guy.
  • alkaiseralkaiser Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2013

@CuChoinneach I'm certainly interested, though I'm not sure my voice would fit for Morik. Could you give me more information on the characters? Also, what's required in a sample? Are there lines for me to read, or should I just send in my voice? Information about the other characters would be helpful too, I'll see if I can get one of my female friends to audition for Jenna.

I'm interested too, and I have the same questions... I'm not sure if I could do this though, I have a strong accent since English isn't my mother tongue, but still, it worth a try.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    @alkaiser I hear accents are not a problem, give it a try! :)
    alkaiser