Skip to content

Friendly Arm Inn Patron & Peasant Dialogue

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Which platform are you playing? In PC version and in original BG there are a lot of random rumours when talking to commoners/peasants. In Ipad version however, only one or two per city. That was really bad for immersion. :(
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Is this a bug? I thought it was for saving space on Ipad version so they cut random rumours. Weird.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I actually talk to each present for this kind of dialogue . Rumours about an iminent war, bandits, dungeons... it really makes you feel everyone is worried about the future of the region.
  • GrakkelGrakkel Member Posts: 55
    I was just commenting as we were playing the other night that if you actually did walk into a city and everybody said *exactly* the same thing to you, it would be highly, highly disturbing. Pod people creepy.

Glad to know it's just a bug. Looking forward to the fix.
  • vorpal_chickenvorpal_chicken Member Posts: 5
    I visited the Friendly Arm Inn once to find two Neera's standing in the corner. One was annoying enough so I had dropped her. I feared if I spoke to one they'd both rejoin. This was on an iPad pre fix.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    My friend got that exact bug on the PC. I told her it was probably a Wild Surge.