Skip to content

New NPCs

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    What exactly is the mysterious "second dialogue"? I had two long talks with Rasaad early on, then he didn't say a word all through Cloakwood and the quest didn't trigger in the area. I travelled across the map at random, rested a lot, still nothing, so I sent him back to Nashkel. I'd still like to complete the quest, but I'm at a loss how to trigger it.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    It shouldn't, but the new NPC quests can all be a bit buggy sometimes.
    I'm sure I had all dialogues. When I go to that map, nothing happens. Bug then, I guess?
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    I think it might only trigger if you go to the docks at night. But assuming you have tried that, yes, bug.
    Ya, I arrived there at dawn, so I wasn't sure if it counts. Left again, rested, came back at day, rinse, repeat, return at night, nothing. Bug. :|
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited March 2013
    Did you
    speak to Entillis Fulsom in the same area?

Currently the ambush will not start unless you do (this was not the case before, but it has been changed by one of the patches).

Edit: added spoiler tag.
    KidCarnival
    @Erg: No, I didn't. Will try that. He's in the docks? Or better: he's NOT in NW BG, because that savegame is bugged and crashes when I try to travel there. :|
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    @KidCarnival

Yes, he is the harper near the arch. He will initiate talk as a soon as you get close. Once is gone (or dead if you're playing evil) the screen should fade and the ambush sequence should start.

KidCarnival
    Doh. I entered the docks from the wrong side, I think. I went to the Inn on the northern edge to rest, but no closer to the arch.