Skip to content

Let summoned creatures follow party.

In vanilla, summoned creature, e.g., elementals, monsters, animals, and undeads, can not follow party even when the party just enter a house at same area.

I've felt that this ridiculous mechanics are really annoying...

Please let them GO with their master!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HooHoo Member Posts: 128
    Bhaaldog said:

It has always felt strange but there may be a genuine reason why they cannot follow?

For example...?
    Bhaaldog said:

Engine Limitations? I would like to know why they do not do this either.

Hmm... I see...

Anyway, I hope this change would be viable in near future on BG:EE! :)
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    This is a good idea. I want to be able to send in viconia to control undead all of the shadows outside the shadow temple, and then run them all the way through the dungeon to mob the shadow dragon to death.
    ajwz said:

This is a good idea. I want to be able to send in viconia to control undead all of the shadows outside the shadow temple, and then run them all the way through the dungeon to mob the shadow dragon to death.

O...K... Well, at least animals and monsters however should not be restricted by places about where they are, shouldn't they?

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Hoo said:

ajwz said:

O...K... Well, at least animals and monsters however should not be restricted by places about where they are, shouldn't they?

I think you have mistaken my comment as being sarcastic. It wasn't.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    edited March 2013
    I would imagine that a summoned and controllables AI on/off switch would be the best solution. Do any of the party AI options make them follow the leader without them being selected?
    ajwz said:

Hoo said:

ajwz said:

I think you have mistaken my comment as being sarcastic. It wasn't.
    Oh, I apologize misunderstanding what you said!