Skip to content

Two unrelated issues - one since patch, one maybe longer

GwyndionGwyndion Member Posts: 1
edited March 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Ok, this is a bug report of sorts. First of all I want to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this version of the game and I am extremely happy that this version was released. I started this game AGES ago (near release) and I was interrupted for some reason and didn't go back to it. I later tried to play the game again with some mods but some strange things happened and I eventually lost interest (because of issues not the game). So it is very nice to have a stable and legit version of the game which seems to just work and has a lot of the bugs and issues worked out. So I am very grateful for that.

Now the problems:

(1) Since the last patch after I Alt-Tab out of the game... I can not scroll the map downward with the mouse. I can scroll up and left and right but not down. The arrow keys still work without a problem, but not the mouse. I have to save the game, exit, start the game again and load my save file. Pretty much every time I alt-tab out of the game.

(2) Now this is a little bit less reproducible but it's something I've noticed over the past few days. It seems like Minsc is not attacking very often. I was playing for a bit then going back and reading the battle log and he would swing and miss once in a whole battle. I will go three or four battles without him hitting once. It just seems a little strange, he used to be one of my best warriors. After a few sessions like this, I'm starting to wonder if it's a bug somewhere.
Post edited by Coriander on