Skip to content

Evil Party: Who does the healing?

2»

Comments

• Dragonfolk2000Dragonfolk2000 Member Posts: 383
    I'm surprised you are unaware of Viconia, a character that I believe to be one of the best NPCs in the game. She is a straight cleric with spell resistance due to being a drow. Faldorn and Branwen could also work but only if you keep your alignment to an acceptable range. Tiax isn't all that useful since he is dual-classed into thief and there are much better evil thieves (or characters who can dual into thief) in the game that are already evil.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Branwen and Faldorn are neutral. They leave the party if your rep is so low that you really have other worries than NPC happiness. If you're not going for an all evil party, they'll be fine.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729

Branwen and Faldorn are neutral. They leave the party if your rep is so low that you really have other worries than NPC happiness. If you're not going for an all evil party, they'll be fine.

Although Faldron might not like the fact that your evil party has probably killed all her druid friends...

Although Faldron might not like the fact that your evil party has probably killed all her druid friends...

Or at least that's what my last evil party did...
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Faldorn is 100 % indifferent to any druid related events. I saved up the Larswood (or Peldvale?) fight to take her there once, she doesn't care. Totem animal: Honeybadger.
  • NocturneNNocturneN Member Posts: 123

Do Neutral chars EVER leave? If memory serves, their chart only stretches to "Angry", not "Break". Yes, if you kick them out when they are angry or unhappy, they might leave and never come back - but they wont actually leave the party themselves as Good and Evil chars do.

NocturneN said:

Do Neutral chars EVER leave? If memory serves, their chart only stretches to "Angry", not "Break". Yes, if you kick them out when they are angry or unhappy, they might leave and never come back - but they wont actually leave the party themselves as Good and Evil chars do.

They leave at 1 reputation, I think, but that's probably the least of your worries, if your rep is that low...