Skip to content

Rotating party formation with touchpad?

First of all, thanks for a great, great Mac port of BG:EE - the game is a delight to play on OS X and I can't wait for BG2:EE, IWD1:EE, IWD2:EE and Planescape Torment:EE (hope you'll be doing all of these and will be releasing them all natively on Mac OS X as well).

Now that you have added Pinch-To-Zoom and Two-Finger-Panning to the touchpad controls I will probably switch to playing BG:EE with the touchpad instead of playing with the Magic Mouse. However, there's still something I haven't found out concerning touchpad controls - how do you rotate your party formation with the touchpad? When using the mouse one just right-clicks/holds and rotates the formation - that doesn't seem to work with the touchpad. Is there a way to do that with the touchpad as well?

Comments

• macomeaumacomeau Member Posts: 80
    Click and hold the bottom right corner of the touchpad. With your other hand (or if you're very dextrous, the same hand), you can rotate the party by swirling your finger around the track pad.
  • SermonSermon Member Posts: 8
    Oh, cheers! That worked! I normally use double-tap for right-clicking and hadn't tried the actual corner-click method. Thanks!
  • ScooterScooter Member Posts: 182
    two finger tap and hold works for me
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    Scooter said:

two finger tap and hold works for me

Same. Two-finger touch, then drag.
  • npunpu Member Posts: 1
    move cursor above character and drag with 3-finger-swipe works for me. But maybe that's a setting for trackpad not everyone uses.