Skip to content

Is there a DVD?

WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
I'm still a little bit unsure. Is there no hard copy release at all?

Apparently a special edition is not possible right now, but will there be no disc at all?

Comments

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    As far as I know, there might be a disc edition post ship, although I am not really sure. What I do know is that many are requesting that there be a disc, boxed version of the game.

I'd like to know for sure myself, as I would buy it in less than a heartbeat :)
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    @Ward The only possibility of a disc edition so far was in reference to a collector's/special edition. I believe that Trent stated that producing physical copies of the game would be too expensive (or something along those lines). He also stated on twitter that talks for a boxed collector's edition are in "limbo" and that the last time something was in such a state it took about a year to resolve. I am personally all for a boxed edition and a collector's edition with extra content.

If it's something that you really want to see, head on over to the relevant thread (Limited edition boxed set: ideas and brainstorming) and make comments and "agree" with the posts that you agree with.
  • morgy321morgy321 Member Posts: 36
    personaly i find it much faster to get out the game if you do down load cheaper and as long as i got a acc i can always redown load it i have no problem

then later if they make enuf money from the down load opp to have a box set