Skip to content

The Organization of Quest Entries

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
edited March 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Not sure if these need correcting, but I'll throw it out there...

When traveling south of the Song of the Morning Temple, just east of Beregost, you encounter a group of Hobgoblins claiming to be part of "The Chill". If you choose "we want to join your group" you get the following journal entry:

"I have encountered a demihuman group of bandits! Iron and gold were what they wished."

I'm curious if this entry would fit better under the quest sub-header "Troubles in the Region" rather than a standalone journal entry. Seems to certainly be on par with the other bandit entries found in that quest.

Also the quest "A Farmer's Tales" have entries that seem to fit well elsewhere.

For example -- "According to a farmer we talked with, the Firewine Bridge ruin hides a lot of treasure" most likely would fit better under the quest entry - "The Firewine Ruins", no?

And "Bandits are stealing local cattle, according to a farmer" might fit in with "Troubles in the Region"... or since cattle aren't associated with the Iron Crisis, that one may be left alone.

Just thoughts.

Comments

• MelicampMelicamp Member Posts: 243
    There's a couple that are for Captain Brage that would likely fit in that quest as well, but instead are found in the standard journal