Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hardware Mouse Cursor Flickering [UNOFFICIAL BETA-FIX]

AbsoluteFallAbsoluteFall Member Posts: 25
edited March 2013 in Windows PC (Archive)
Hi, download the ff. BAM files and put it in your override folder i.e. Program Files\Beamdog\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\override

These modified BAM files are just test files, mainly to test if the mouse cursor will flicker when you click Neera's staff +1 OR her starting robe. [Hardware Mouse Cursor* ENABLED]

My GPU (Graphics Chipset) name is Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller, this is quite old and no longer supported by Intel.

/////////////You must ENABLE the Hardware Mouse Cursor* option before trying this/////////////

Also, provide your Intel Graphics Chipset SPECS if possible! Along, with the result if its NOT WORKING or WORKING. If this FIX will work on most* chipsets, then I'll try* to create a complete ITEM FIX for the flickering issue.

- AbsoluteFall

Post edited by AbsoluteFall on