Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Dwarvenguard weapon skills bug (?)

KougaKouga Member Posts: 83
edited March 2013 in Not An Issue
So I was looking over the new classes the other day. It sais the Dwarvenguard can only have +2 in any weapon skill other than axes and war hammers whereas they can have +4. However when continueing the character creation and being able to distribute 4 weapon skill points I could only put a maximum of 2 in both war hammers and axes when I tried to put 4 individually.

Current behaviour: Cannot put 4 weapon skill points in axes or war hammers as Dwarvenguard

Expected behaviour: I should be able to.

Also an idea besides that: Currently if you look at the Fighter kits with any race that isn't a dwarf, the Dwarvenguard won't even appear. Maybe it's an idea to make it appear for every race, but have it grayed out if the race you pick isn't a dwarf?

Greets

Comments