Skip to content

Scrolling doesn't work in many menus

ThermosThermos Member Posts: 13
edited March 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Hi there, sorry if this belongs in feature requests and not bugs, but I've found that scrolling (which I'm doing with a 2 fingered drag on a trackpad) doesn't work in many menus. Probably the worst case of this is the journal, where I cannot click and hold the arrows to scroll quickly either, so instead of a quick scroll I must tap the up or down arrows many times to inch my way up or down. I've also noticed this is the case on the actions window (where it says paused/unpaused, how much damage etc) and also in the drop/pick up boxes that appear when you try to pick up an item. I think there are menus where scrolling is implemented correctly for my trackpad (I'm pretty sure the character sheet, with weapon proficiencies and such, scrolls fine) so hopefully it's an easy fix to get the other menus scrolling.

Edit: Sorry, I just read the "list of known bugs" and saw scrolling in the journal is already mentioned; still, I didn't see mention of the action screen or item pickup/drop, for which scrolling would also be useful.
Post edited by Thermos on