Skip to content

2 major glitches I found.

I'm not gonna try reading through the mountain of threads to see if this exists so I'll post them here:

2 major glitches I feel are game breakers since it has to do with the interface screwing up and the mouse scrolling. If i alt tab in fullscreen mode, and tab back, I can't mouse scroll to the right or up. Clicking on a tab to the left like inventory fixes this till I alt tab again.

And the other bad one is, if you minimize the 2 side bars and alt tab, the interface hides the 2 buttons that allows you to open/close those 2 side bars therefore are unable to see the character portraits on the right and the other sidebars on the left. Although they do show up if I go into one of the left tabs like inventory or the character screen but when I come out, half the interface is missing on the bottom right/left, like the little time window that shows ingame time. And the portaits start to glitch out and sometimes are missing bits and overlap etc...

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    One thing you can try is using ctrl+enter (goes into windowed mode) when you want to tab out of the game. I remembered getting some weird behaviour with alt+tab (although not the same things you're describing), and using ctrl+enter did the trick for me.
  • xeoneexxeoneex Member Posts: 16
    I tried that too, didn't work. I have to go into one of the windows in order to fix this.