Skip to content

Multiplayer Saved Games

WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
This could either be a bug or a feature request. Depends if this is a known issue or not.

So, I hosted all of the multiplayer games my friends and I played. There's 4 of us playing so that makes a lot of combinations; in case someone didn't show up then it's a 3 player game, 2 didn't, etc etc. What I just realized is that the 'Big One' (the one which all of four of us could be there) was deleted somehow. I searched everywhere for it in game, and under 'My Documents', it's like we never even played. Though our exported characters were on their respective computers.

The issue/request is that only one computer can have four multiplayer save slots and their should be more in my opinion. If you include Auto-Save then it's three, and if you want to include Quick-Save than that's two. I didn't have any slide bar on the side of the screen to scroll though my saves (like there is single player) so I know it must of gotten saved over. I know I'm probably one of the rare ones that will have multiple multiplayer saved games, but it was still frustrating.

Hopefully this can be fixed when the "multiplayer" patch comes in, but just a heads up if this is an issue or hopefully be added.