Skip to content

Dumb question: When does Summer 2012 "end"?

KyazzichetuaduKyazzichetuadu Member Posts: 9
I will be facing a significantly long time of boredom in September without an internet connection. I am wondering if I should be expecting BGEE to be released by August 31st, which is when I would usually classify the end of summer. Nevertheless, I've head many people saying it will be coming out in September.

Is there any indication of if this game will be released before September? If not, what are your thoughts?

Comments

• DKnightDKnight Member Posts: 307
    I think mid september is what they are shooting for. I could be wrong though. Can you use a computer at a library and upload it onto a flash drive then put it on your computer?
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    @Kyazzichetuadu The official end of summer is September 21, which is the date stated by the BG:EE team as the end of summer, and they've said it will be released "by this date." From my understanding, it will be very close to this date and I wouldn't expect August to even be a possibility. I would expect within a week of September 21.
  • KyazzichetuaduKyazzichetuadu Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for the reply! Do you happen to have a source with the BG:EE team saying it will be released by September 21st? Sorry, I've just heard lots of different things in a similar fashion!