Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

3D Rendition of Candlekeep (WIP)

ZanianZanian Member Posts: 329
So I have been working on this little project on and off for the past few months. I have no idea when I will actually finish it, so I figured I'd just post what I have at the moment. My goal is to complete the entire zone, but I only have the concentration to do ~1 hour of work at a time, so yeah. Today I did the door, stairs and "ponds". Next time I'll do all those pesky windows, banners, plants and other details, so I'll have the castle itself finished before expanding.

I did all of it in Bryce, and there are still a lot of touch-ups and small changes needed here and there. Not to mention it hasn't even been in PS yet. Yup, it's very much still a WIP. 'Hope you'll enjoy though. ^^

SCARY_WIZARDYovanethCorianderFredjoNixxiShapiroKeatsDarkMageQuartzMarkyCrevsDaak

Comments