Skip to content

Question about BG2:EE and a quick bug report

First thing's first, The quest to get the scroll for Firebead in the prologue seems to be broken, the monk just kept telling me to find Gorion and doaen't give me the scroll.

That being said:

I think out of all of the BG Saga ToB was my least favorite I found it too linear, as in the main quest was all there really was to do. Are there plans to fix this with more sidequests and such in BG2:EE? Just curious.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    I agree about ToB being rather linear, but there is the Wheels of Prophecy mod, which brings new content and previously cut-voiced lines from the game. You can actually suspect youknowwho's motivations and battle her too, revamping the way quests go, etc.

I wish developers did something like that for the ToB in BG2:EE.
  • The_Shairs_HandbookThe_Shairs_Handbook Member Posts: 219
    Baxyratty said:

First thing's first, The quest to get the scroll for Firebead in the prologue seems to be broken, the monk just kept telling me to find Gorion and doaen't give me the scroll.

That being said:

I think out of all of the BG Saga ToB was my least favorite I found it too linear, as in the main quest was all there really was to do. Are there plans to fix this with more sidequests and such in BG2:EE? Just curious.

I got the same problem aslo sometimes my Potion case, gem bag and my scrol case diseaper permantly when i reload the game.. or if i kick out a follower with those item and re add them to my party Potion case, gem bag and scroll case will be gone from their inventory...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.