Skip to content

They mostly come at night... mostly

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Iecerint

Comments

• DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Previously on the AMC's The Walking Dead :)
  • NyxlNyxl Member Posts: 34
    Recurring event? The zombies appear every night, and at fixed dates, a few ghouls and/or ghasts would join in the fun, with possibly a clue in the loot leading to a potential, permanent resolution of the infestation?

I agree that the current quest is a bit dull (speak to farmer, kill twenty zombies, speak to farmer again, rejoice). In most of my playthroughs, I get to that area when my party is nearly maxed out, and the reward feels a bit "meh"...
    Iecerint
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
  • mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    i've not visited that farm since 1999
  • VherdelVherdel Member Posts: 40
    Maybe add in a necromancer or evil artifact wich summons the undead somewhere.

Though most of the undead roaming the lands are Bassilus' work, north of Baldur's gate is a bit far and probably has other causes.

Or maybe even a lich for a real challenge!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VherdelVherdel Member Posts: 40
    Bhaaldog said:

Vherdel said:

Maybe add in a necromancer or evil artifact wich summons the undead somewhere.

Though most of the undead roaming the lands are Bassilus' work, north of Baldur's gate is a bit far and probably has other causes.

Or maybe even a lich for a real challenge!

A Lich in BG1? Imagine the outcry!
    Well it would seem pretty nice to me, especially since that drunk guy at the temple claims he is a lich.

But on the other hand, this would likely make the final battle seem like a bit of a pushover.