Skip to content

Stuck in candle keep way can't get to friendly arms or anywhere else

dwisardwisar Member Posts: 6
Using ipad 4 I think - latest one. I can get around using the map of area, but not using the world map and so can't get to the friendly arms inn or Nashkiel

Comments

• dwisardwisar Member Posts: 6
    I can move around freely on the part of the map identified on the left hand map icon, and can relocate characters by tapping on that map. But I can't get out of that location to go either north to the friendly arms inn, or south to Nashkiel. Tapping on the larger world view map does not move me anywhere or have any effect. Please help?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    In Candlekeep, you must talk to Gorion and tell him you are ready to leave.

Later, to travel between maps, your characters must physically walk off the edge of the current map. You can't just bring up the world map at any time to teleport to a new location.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    I can't really understand your explanation, but it sounds like you're trying to go "straight" to FAI et al?

You have to work your way there map-screen by map-screen. You can't fast-travel to regions until you travel across the intervening maps.
  • dwisardwisar Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the above- I had not tried actually walking off the map - the 'teleport ' idea came from a you tube walk through by someone but was using a pc game not ipad. I will try walking off the edge...