Skip to content

Having a hard time working out how to move party lol

ok so in a party currently I have to click each member and one by one move each character to the end of screen no mater if i'm in combat or not because there seems to be no way to order all members of the party to move at once >_< am I missing something?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    TJ_Hooker
  • Peteed1985Peteed1985 Member Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    Bhaaldog said:

If you look under all the portraits (right hand side of the screen) there are two buttons (one looks like a lantern in my opinion)) One of the buttons allows you to select all your characters at the same time.

Sweet thanks, game didn't say that and I was lost without it since parties in NWN always did it by default. Didn't want to mess up the game by randomly clicking things either.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    The keyboard shortcut for selecting all your party members is '0' (zero key). You can select multiple party member by holding down shift and clicking on the portraits of the characters you wish to select, or clicking the characters themselves.
    TJ_Hooker said:

The keyboard shortcut for selecting all your party members is '0' (zero key). You can select multiple party member by holding down shift and clicking on the portraits of the characters you wish to select, or clicking the characters themselves.

Ahh Shift clicking even better :D
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    You can even change the formation the party marches in. I've always been fond of the "T" shaped one which puts the first three portraits across the top (where I keep my melee guys) with my spellcasters and rogues going down the "T".

When navigating through really narrow areas, I find the follow the leader arrow formation to be useful.

• HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
    Even easier, just hold down the left mouse button and drag a box around your party members, you can then issue orders to all the selected characters.
    TJ_Hooker

Even easier, just hold down the left mouse button and drag a box around your party members, you can then issue orders to all the selected characters.

That was the one thing I thought to try but didn't seem to work :S