Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

EXII - Baldur's Gate Portrait Artwork (UPDATE: 1 New Portrait - Female Blackguard)

EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
edited September 2013 in Fan Creations
Hello everybody,

I'm relatively new to the forums but I have been playing Baldur's Gate since the original game. I started making my own portraits somewhere in the middle of BG2 when I decided the in-game portraits no longer matched my characters. I usually spend my forum time reading posts by everybody else instead of actually participating - but thought it might be a good time to get involved.

Here are my two most recent portraits, my digi-pen is broken but i'm impressed with what I managed to do with a laptop touch pad:

imageimage

I have a stack more stored on my badly damaged laptop. Will get those recovered soon I hope. If you guys like my work i'll post them here.

I also have a small selection stored on the NWVault: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=User.EntriesListing&id=85314

If you guys feel like re-sizing any of them to BG standards then feel welcome. I don't like them too much myself as I wasn't a very good digital artist back then.

Thanks all,

EXII

Post edited by EntropyXII on
smeagolheartalannahsmithsecretmantraKidCarnivalSanctiferZeckulAedanZzidolfas86PeccaNecdilzorlunarSwordsNotWordsStarflower2525SarvIchigoRXCAendaeronBluescaleCrevsDaakT2av

Comments