Skip to content

Add your Modding Requests Here (and Ideas for a new patch, maybe)

Flame_ExcessFlame_Excess Member Posts: 26
edited April 2013 in General Modding
So this topic is simple and it's for all of those modders who have the desire to do try something or for those who would consider these moddifications simple enough and would be amiable enough to grant our wishes.

State the name of the next Mod. you'd like to see appear on these forums and describe if needed.

MODS:

1. A to include in the Cleric's spelllist a Cure spell for each level.

2. A fix to be able to both detect traps and use the stealth ability.

Another thing that I would hope to have as maybe part of a patch:

PATCH:

1. Quest Experience for completing each chapter. (BG2)

Now it's your turn, and thanks to all of you willing to take part in these requests.

I'll update all requests in this post once in a while.

Comments

• HesperosHesperos Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    I always felt like the game is lacking few joinable characters (eg. male thief, female paladin). However, adding new ones is almost never a good idea, since they are usually out of place, ruining precious BG1 climate. But if you take a closer look at the game, you'll see that there are already tens of climatic non-joinable characters, who are just waiting to be modified into party companions!

Request: make a bunch of minor NPC's, such as Permidion Stark (area 3200), Bub Snikt (3800), Laurel (4600), along with few others (any suggestions?), joinable. No need for banters, since original Bioware NPCs don't have any. Plain rangers, thieves and paladins with low abilities and generic equipment would be ideal.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Umm, no offense, but I think the Modding board as a whole already serves as a place to request mods. And for things that you'd like to see in a patch, well, that's kind of what the Feature Requests board is for.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    If you have an mod tutorial to share, i would be higly grateful for it, otherwise i can't see how this thread can help me. I have tons of ideas to mod (tons literally) and no knowledge or skill to make my mods :(!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LarkairnLarkairn Member Posts: 22
    I feel that some new paper dolls and character models would be a great mod, maybe find a way to make them selectable in the character creation screen.