Skip to content

Map Enhancement: Two-Click Travel

NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
Feature: When you click on an area, instead of traveling there, pop up information about the area (i.e. name of area & how many hours to get there), and pop up buttons which will initiate travel.

Why: This will allow iPad and other touch-screen devices to see travel times before initiating travel.

Also, it will allow features like resting during a trip to be added as options, so you could pop up two buttons ("Normal Trip" vs. "Forced March") instead of the one button in this proposal.

Comments

• NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    Samus said:

One would only know how long to get to a certain area after having travelled there in the first place.

Therefore this idea could be applied once the party has discovered and visited a specific area.

I guess you didn't know that the travel time information is already available, before traveling, on every platform except iPad. Hover your mouse over an area before you travel there, you'll see the travel time (in hours) as a tool-tip popup.

I'm proposing that this information be made equally available across all platforms.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.