Skip to content

Multiplayer session has been terminated when creating or selecting a character.

Been looking through these forums for a solution to my problem, however while I have read about people having problems connecting, that is not my problem. I can join and connect to my friends game perfectly fine by finding his IP through Hamachi. However when I create or select a character it will freeze for around 30 seconds and then I get the mess 'Multiplayer Session has been terminated'. My friend also one time assigned a character for me and I was able to enter the game fine, however everytime the host saved the game/left the area I would get the same message 'Multiplayer session has been terminated'. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• HadviHadvi Member Posts: 1
    I have this problem also. I have no problem connecting to a game lobby, but when the host starts a game after we are done making characters the game freezes for 30 seconds and I get kicked out of the session. It also displays the message that you get: 'Multiplayer Session has been terminated'. Already tried forwarding ports or running in windows XP compatibility mode. Doesn't work. Maybe I have to say also that I have Windows 7 and I have the Steam version of Baldurs Gate: Enhanced Edition. Help would be appreciated very much since I bought this game to play it on Multiplayer @Nathan. Thanks!!