Skip to content

Abandoning Dynaheir

Well I rescued Dynaheir, but unfortunately I had 6 party members whom I wanted to keep, including Minsc. I didn't fancy several 36 hour trips to and from town to shut Dynaheir inside a house. Luckily the bad pathing came in useful; I took the whole party to the edge of the zone, but left Dynaheir at the pit, so was able to switch party members without her stealing Minsc!

I decided it wasn't worth the hassle to explore the lower half of that zone in case she escaped!

Comments

• GriboeGriboe Member Posts: 47
    You mean you didn't explore the caves below the fortress? I would go back if I were you.
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Griboe said:

You mean you didn't explore the caves below the fortress? I would go back if I were you.

X2
  • FyshFysh Member Posts: 25
    edited June 2013
    hmmm. Guess I will have to go and take a look. Maybe I will leave Minsc behind...
    Post edited by Fysh on
    A quick fix could be to shortly "abandon" a partymember on the fortressmap, pick up Dynaheir and then leave her in a cave and pick the first member back up upon leaving the map for good.
  • francofranco Member Posts: 507
    We're supposed to be in a Help for New Players No Spoilers section here. I know, it is easy to forget.
    franco said:

We're supposed to be in a Help for New Players No Spoilers section here. I know, it is easy to forget.

Who, besides the creator of the thread himself, has spoiled anything?

• GishGish Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    Have her tank the baddies whilst you ninja loot, when she dies boot her. Boo can always console minsc