Skip to content

Queing Exit Area clears Movement Que

BoasterBoaster Member Posts: 622
edited November 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
This is one thing that's always bothered me. Say I set a route with my character, to travel about a certain path, I cannot set the final step to hit an area exit or else it will clear my queue of movement orders.

Say I want to move to points A, B, C, and then the exit. If I queue up all the points and then want to queue my party to hit a particular exit, then points A, B, and C get cleared and point A becomes the exit point.

Could we get a fix for this? I hate having to wait until my party travels all the way near the edge of the present map, then command them to exit the area to move out.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    This sounds like a feature to me and should probably be moved there. Plus how do you queue up commands? I'm probably not understanding what you mean just.
  • BoasterBoaster Member Posts: 622
    edited November 2012
    @Balquo Shift + Click from location to location, guiding my character thru a certain path to an exit.
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    I didn't know you could do that...14 years later...Son of a b... D< !!
    edited November 2012
    haha same! I'll move this back to bugs.
    @Boaster Have you posted this in the beta section? If not, can I just move it over?
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Me love @Boaster
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    Being able to 'Queue up' commands is a great feature and anyway it can be improved is for the win!