Starting outside of Candlekeep, CHARNAME and 3 fellow adventurers must survive against the odds and run the whole BGEE campaing in a multiplayer game (or whatever storyline the party finds out). All participating players must roleplay their characters, bantering with CHARNAME and each other (in a similar way joinable NPCs do).
Easy mode. No pausing. No resting just for spells. No alignments that may crash gameplay (CE and LG in the same party, unless whole group decides to make it work). Minimal reload (detailed below)
4 players will be the core, respecting the follow:
MAGE (CHARNAME): wizard, sorcerer, or bard. CHARNAME is favored, because of "Find familiar" spell.
FIGHTER: fighter, ranger, paladin, barbarian. Melee and high AC (tank).
PRIEST: cleric, druid, ranger, paladin. High AC and healing (divine scrolls).
ROGUE: thief, bard, ranger, monk. Stealth and skill (scout, trap-dealer).
- All characters must have exactly 80 as total score (u can reroll as many times as you want, but you cant use more or less than 80 points, considered after racial modification).
- Any multi/dual classe are allowed, as long one of those classes are in the proper role (PRIEST may be a Cleric/Fighter, the ROGUE can be a thief that dual to mage, etc.). Be careful not to let your party down, though (dual classing a thief may leave party without trap-dealer for dangerous time, in example)
- TRADE LEADER: CHAR with highest charisma score is responsible for dealing with trade (gold and such). The lowest charisma score will be the last in equipment/loot share priority.
- GROUP LEADER: CHAR with highest wisdom is responsible for leading the group, telling where to go and what to do.
- Although CHARNAME must be the MAGE, anyone/everyone may be the "main char" of BGEE (Gorion's pupil). Or you may build your own background (whomever the players want to roleplay). Just keep in mind that the party wont split up, so build arguments and rivalties with ease.
- easy game. since we are not resting at will, pausing for tactics, and minimal reloading, easy game fits perfectly on this multiplayer "challenge".
- no pausing. try to form tactics through IC chat, because you wont be able to carefully plan your fireball casting in the heat of the battle.
- no unnecesary rest. Party may only rest if at an inn or if over half of the party is exausted. And since its minimal load, rest outside at your own risk.
- minimal reload: if main character is killed and the game is loaded, he/she must conjure FIND FAMILIAR and then have its familiar killed. In other words, Loading will drain 1 point of constitution PERMANENTLY. (Alternatively, we may use the Donation to Temple if you dont want to lose Con, but since it's gold business, the TRADE LEADER must decide it for you (unless you are the TRADE LEADER, of course!)
- Players must log with their PCs names, helping identification on the Text Box; OOC speaking should be identified between *apostrophes* or (parentheses)
- Roleplaying your character is the main goal, but keep in mind that by doing so we want to achieve fun and enjoyment for the entire group. Be wise, IC and OOC. Specially about romance, drama and evil-related themes.
- If a player is missing, she or he will be removed from the party for that time. The player must reload previous character next game session, or the group will rejoin with him then to resume the adventure.