Skip to content

Making gameplay better.

I like to play the game with no interface, especially when I'm exploring. So when I spot an enemy and hit space bar, it would be really nice if one of the two happend:

1) If the interface is already hidden, there is no need to show it in pause menu, you can always hit "h".

or

2) If the interface is already hidden and when you pause it makes visible again, then when you unpause, let it remain unhidden.

Think about it... I think is a mayor thing that I come up while playing...

Another nice thing would be, if you hold de 1 button, the camara star following the character, I hope you make this smoother...

And two last things: Will I ever see "changer resolution" in the in-game options? It also goes for "fps".

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    You can already change FPS, you just can't do it in-game. Go to your Baldur.ini file (assuming you're using Windows, it should be at C:\Users\[you]\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition) and go to the line: 'Program Options', 'Maximum Frame Rate', 'X'
    and change X to whatever you wish. I would open it with something other than Notepad, as otherwise the format is all messed up.

Note that fps is directly tied to game speed, so increasing it will make everything in the game run that much faster. For example, at 60 FPS characters will move, attack, etc. twice as fast as normal.